A Review of Recent Evidence for Utilizing Ultraviolet Irradiation Technology to Disinfect Both Indoor Air and Surfaces
Farhad Memarzadeh at the National Institutes of Health published a paper in Applied Biosafety reviewing the implementation of “no-touch” technologies such as ultraviolet (UV)-based sanitizers…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors