222-Nanometer Wavelength UV Light Deployed for Safe Restaurant Dining
John Domen at WTOP News reports about how D.C.-area restaurants are safely using 222-nanometer wavelength UV light in dining facilities. As coronavirus cases climb, Mr.…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors